K-Pop Dance Challenges: Pick One or Try Them All!!
Anyone can view the TikTok videos without having a TikTok account.
Important Info & Rules for Challenge Contestants:
- Upload your dance video to Instagram and tag #sfchuseok2020.
- Upload starting on Sept. 30th (the Festival’s start date); if you’re competing for a prize, only uploads made between 9/30 and 10/10 will be eligible.
- Dance videos that gets the most “likes” on Instagram will be eligible to win prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded in two categories: 1) solo or group (you & friends) and 2) inter-generational (must include at least 2 generations to count; e.g. with a child, parent, or grandparent)
- Winners will be announced on the last day, Oct. 11th.
All activities at this year’s Chuseok Festival are being offered free of charge to participants (vendors as well as attendees), recognizing the challenging times many are facing. For those in a position to make a donation, KCI would greatly appreciate any financial support to help offset festival costs, as well as to support our social services and programming for seniors.
No amount is too small. Thank you in advance for your support!