Welcome to Korean Language Program!
King Sejong Institute (KSI) is the integrated brand name of an institute of Korean Language study supported and designated by the Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the International Korean Language Foundation to introduce and teach Korean and Korean culture for learners of Korean language as a foreign language.
A variety of Korean language classes is offered, from basic grammar to advanced conversation, for those who want to learn about Korea and its language and culture. Conveniently scheduled once a week in the evenings, KSI is perfect for working adults as well as students seeking to further their academic, professional, or personal goals. Private tutoring is also available on a flexible schedule to meet the student’s needs. All instructors possess or qualify for advanced degrees in education and Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language (TKFL).
New for Spring/Summer 2020 Semester
With the outbreak of COVID-19 in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are now offering ONLINE Korean Language Program classes for the 2020 Spring/Summer semester. Here are some things we would like you to know before you register:
- The maximum number of students will be set to 7-9 students depending on the level of the class.
- Classes will be held LIVE. This is not a recorded lecture. You are expected to attend classes at your designated class time and day.
- Due to the center closure, all new students and those who need a new textbook will require to purchase them on their own. Go to our Course Description Page and see the textbook(s) for each class.
- For any textbook orders placed on Kong & Park website, use the discount code 2020TSSKB and receive 10% off.
- We HIGHLY recommend students to join the online class on their laptop. This is to maximize the interaction and participation of students during the class.
Online Course Schedule – Spring/Summer 2020
-CLOSED*Course schedules are subject to change at any time and students will be notified accordingly. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in advance.
*For course description, please click here
* last updated: 04/03/2020
How To Register
1) Fill Out the Registration Form
Please fill out the registration form first. Once we receive your registration form, you will receive a registration approval email from our program coordinator.
2) Make An Online Payment
After you receive an approval email from the program coordinator, please go ahead and make an online payment. If you wish to use your credit voucher, please contact our program coordinator.
Early-Bird Discount: Register AND complete your payment by April 17, 2020 and receive $20 off!
Coupon Code: Earlybird
Friend Referral Discount: A discount of $20 will be applied towards your tuition if you refer a friend to register (form + payment) **see terms and conditions**
*Terms & conditions: You are limited up to 2 friend referral discounts per year. Each student is allowed to use 2 discounts per semester. For example, you can use an early-bird discount and one friend referral discount together per semester (up to $60 value). For each specific voucher, please refer to the exclusions & terms listed on the voucher.
*Read our Refund Policy HERE
*Read our Student Handbook HERE