CHUSEOK FESTIVAL 2019
KCI’s inaugural Annual Bay Area Korean Chuseok (Harvest) Festival was held on Sept. 14, 2019 at The Presidio, in San Francisco. Thanks to our invaluable partnership with the Presidio Trust, the Festival exceeded everyone’s expectations, drawing some 5,000 attendees for an amazing day of live performances, food, games and activities. The Festival brought together the Korean and other communities from throughout the Bay Area!
- Korean singers & dancers (traditional & pop)
- Martial arts demonstrations
- ## food trucks and booths offering traditional/fusion Korean cuisine and more
- Family-friendly activities including traditional Korean games, hanbok photo booth, etc.
- Booths featuring creative Korean American makers and their products
- Nonprofit booths informing about community services
- Business/sponsorship booths highlighting local businesses
- Dozens of exciting raffle prizes
- Partnership with the Bay Area’s first Kimchi Festival